April 02, 2009

I was really satisfied with last week, for many reasons.
At first, I can say that I achieved a big step with my listening subject. When I was a student in EFS class I suffered from not understanding the English spoken among people in the street. Many times I tried to improve this skill by many ways, but unfortunately I couldn’t.
This situation leaded me to refrain from entry into any conversation made in front of me. From my experience, I related this failure to the short time of my existence in Australia, and that I needed to adapt my hearing to the Australian accent.
During the last three months I continued to attempt to understand people’s conversation. By listening to others, note taking and paying attention to every conversation that was occurring in front of me. Now I really feel that I am more confident than before and this reflexes positively in many ways. Now I take every opportunity to talk with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment